2/26/2010

Review of Invicta Women's Automatic Pro Diver GS Watch #9322

CONS
1-this watch loses about 5-15 minutes daily (lost time increasing;
2-has a screw-down case; if you don't screw it down it's not waterproof, and it's very difficult (sometimes impossible) to screw it down
3-when adjusting the time, the date moves forward by a day, so you have to go thru the whole month to get back to "today"
PROS
1-it's gorgeous for a diver's watch
I'm sending it in for repair.If the company makes good I'll report back (Note that the "free" repair will cost me $25 in S&H;
there goes the bargain!I wish I had chosen the Pulsar.
UPDATE
Since the watch is under warranty, I've been calling Invicta (a long distance call). My experience so far:The company reps do not answer the phone, or hang up upon connection, or ask you to leave a message--which they never reply to. I've aske Amazon customer service to contact them on my behalf, but I don't know if they will. Perhaps I have a lemon, but Invicta's warranty is useless if you can't get an RMA.




Click Here to see more reviews about: Invicta Women's Automatic Pro Diver GS Watch #9322

No comments:

Post a Comment