2/16/2010

Review of REACTOR Women's Orbit Oval Dial Bracelet Watch #86003

I own several reactors and I love the Orbit,the shape is very unique,although its been done by just a few watch companies. IT is made durable,and has some weight to it,which I love,but Reactor needs to improve thier friction pins when sizing the braclet.MY jewelery didnt even have a tool small enough for the womens version,but I managed to do it myself with my tool kit,the pins split ,so I just emailed Reactors cusomer service dept,asking for new friction pins. PLease use screws, the links are nice and thick so they need the screws not flimsy pins. my only other issue would be to add more links to the braclets ,just in case someone has a x large wrist. Other than these issues, they are great watches, very well made ,good movements, made as well as some swiss made timepieces if not better,and I own alot of watches. Reactor has some with a ten year battery life,also I believe they have one swiss made automatic movement,it costs arounda grand.They are striving to be High end,and I believe they are doing a great job for being only a few years in the making. Keep up the good work,and I will keep everyone posted on thier customer service,if thats not there,then I will not support Reactor.I believe selling watches to us is very easy,but giving us customer service and taking care of our requests is the more difficult feat,so we will see.



Click Here to see more reviews about: REACTOR Women's Orbit Oval Dial Bracelet Watch #86003

No comments:

Post a Comment