1/09/2010

Review of Timex Mens Watch #T53722

This watch is the best watch I have seen for people who need reminders for ... well ... ANYTHING!That's the beauty of this watch - you type in whatever you want the watch to remind you.

It comes with a program on a CD that you install onto your computer, and a cable that you plug into a USB port (I leave mine plugged in).After that, you hook-up your watch and start entering data.Hit "send" when you're done, and your watch is now a PDA on your wrist.

The types of information you can store run the gamut from different time zones, alarms, appointments, contacts (it works with Microsoft Outlook), occasions, schedules (follow your favorite team), and notes (misc stuff that you always seem to forget).And you can password protect it!

Since it's a sports watch, you have various timer functions as well: 200-lap chronograph, countdown timer, interval timer, synchro timer.Did I say it was water resistant to 100 meters?But don't press any buttons while under water.

Now, there are some negatives, however small:
1.If you change your own battery, make sure you put the back on the same way it came off.If you put it on upside down, you may find you have no sound.

2.Depending on your usage, the battery should last quite a long time.If you do get a LO Battery warning, first check to see if the indiglo night still works.If it does, then your battery is fine; you just got a false warning.If it doesn't, then it's time to change the battery.
(Note: To help get rid of the false 'lo battery' message, go to the timex website and download their upgrade/patch to fix that little bug.)

3. This one is just a nuisance - I'd like it to have a vibrate option for when you're in a place where 'beeps' aren't exactly appreciated, but you'd still like a reminder about something.

Product Description
Timex 53722 Ironman DataLink Watch = Time involves a lot more than just watching it. It's about doing and getting the most from it. That's where this Timex comes in!12/24 hour time selectableMonth/day/date, day of week, year (leap year smart)INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE100M Water resistantBlack resin strap with stainless steel buckleThe PC software and USB connection allow the user to customize the watch features turning off unwanted modes, re-ordering modes so the most frequently used modes come up first, selecting custom alarms and melodies, and Custom Wrist ApplicationsSilver round resin case with integrated USB port

Click Here to see more reviews about: Timex Mens Watch #T53722

No comments:

Post a Comment