1/20/2010

Review of Casio Midsize G-Shock Tough Culture Limited Edition Solar Digital Watch #G5500MC-5

While I was waiting for the watch to come in, I saw it on sale for $130 at a local Macy's.

The watch doesn't take that long to charge. I placed it between the blinds in my window before I went to sleep, and I woke with a fully charged G-shock. Haha! Get it?

Seriously, the watch looks great and it's not as bulky as I expected. It goes with most outfits. For me it's a trendy but modest watch that I can wear just about anywhere. The lighting in the picture is darker than the watch actually looks in normal light in case anyone is wondering.

Yes the buttons are stiff. If you're somebody's track coach I wouldn't recommend this one, but other than that, this is one of the coolest of the G-shock classics. My only gripe is that I wish it had the atomic receiver.





Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Midsize G-Shock Tough Culture Limited Edition Solar Digital Watch #G5500MC-5

No comments:

Post a Comment