11/05/2009

Review of Bulova Women's Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch #96P25

This is my first Bulova timepiece, and I'm in love.I didn't want anything too gaudy, but I still wanted it to look feminine.I also have a small wrist, but wanted a watch with the chronograph function.This watch is definitely what I was looking for- the tiny diamond hour-markers really shine, and the mother of pearl inlay is really beautiful- it is far more striking in person.

I did need four links removed by a jeweler to fit my wrist, but the actual diameter of the watch's face is just right- I have all the function of a chronograph without it looking like a men's watch.I highly recommend this if you're looking for something that can work with both casual and more formal looks.(Plus, the price is awesome- have you seen what these retail for?)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Women's Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch #96P25

No comments:

Post a Comment