11/15/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G Slim Marine Watch #BG3000-8

I've been wearing G-Shocks since 1982.I've never had one let me down.The biggest problem I've had is having to get the battery changed or having them so long that the case rots off, but that can be replaced as well.I currently have two.One is Tough Solar and the other is Atomic Solar.I ordered this Baby-G for my girlfriend's birthday and she loves it.There are only a couple of Baby-G models that are Atomic or Solar and they're pretty much black or white.Since she didn't like those colors, she picked this battery operated model.As soon as other Solar Atomic Baby-G models become available, I would prefer to get her something that doesn't require a battery change.Other than that, I'm sure this one won't let her down, and it has all the same great features as my G-Shocks in a much smaller, slimmer package.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Slim Marine Watch #BG3000-8

No comments:

Post a Comment