11/13/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Ana-Digi Sport Watch #AW591TM-1A

I bought this watch using my wife's account.This is my first G-shock watch, and I have to say I am very happy with the watch.I was concerned that the watch would be big and bulky, but it is not.All of the various functions are fairly easy to operate.The only issue with the operations of the watch, is that you need a magnifying glass to read the instructions.

There are 2 things wchich I do not like about the watch that kept me from giving it a 5 star rating, and I have found that other people have said the same thing in their reviews.First, the back light is just ok.If it is dark, you cannot see the digital porting of the watch at all. The Indigo light like on Timex watches would be nice.Second, the analog hands can only be adjusted forward.If you miss your time that you are trying to set, you have to go forward until you get to your time again.

Those 2 issues aside, it is a great watch for fairly short money.I would buy a Casio G-shock again.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Ana-Digi Sport Watch #AW591TM-1A

No comments:

Post a Comment