11/18/2009

Review of Bulova Women's Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch #96P003

This is the watch I was looking for!

The dial is white, without color reflections like you can see with mother of pearl. I also love the design of the numbers 4,8 and 12, the rest are little diamonds.

The 3 chronographs are: 60-minute timer, 24 hour hand, and at the bottom second hand. At first I thought the second hand is the long hand like you see on every watch, but this is 60 second stopwatch. It`s always at 12 o`clock position (if you want to measure seconds you have to push the top button at the right, if you want to reset push the 3rd on the right and it goes rapidly to 12 o`clock again). The instructions are very easy, I actually set the watch without reading.

The band is very nice too, I got 2 links removed and now fits perfectly. It has hidden clasp so it won`t scratch or pull any fabric. Although my watch was a little bit dusty (maybe a display model before), I am happy. I removed the dirt with a q-tip. The stainless steel is very shiny. The weight is just perfect; not heavy at all, but of course not light like titanium watches. Shipping was fast. Now I`m checking the time, if everything works like suppose to.

My husband also likes this watch. Its more classic yet modern than others with a similar style but more 'bling' factor (f.e.Bulova 96R19 or Invicta 4718-those are nice, but I wasn`t crazy about them and I didn`t want any bling PLUS Invicta is way to heavy with invisible diamonds). Great with jeans, but will work for an elegant dress too. It`s not too big (like my Casio Baby-G), but I was looking for a little bit oversized. It won`t go out of style, it`s simple but not boring.

I`m gonna love it for a long time!

Update April 2009- the watch looks awesome in the sun, shines like a fine piece of jewelry. I have a lots of compliments! Still loving my watch!:)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Women's Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch #96P003

No comments:

Post a Comment