11/22/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G Sweet Poison Sorbet Watch #BG2001-7A

I just got this watch today. Took 10 days for the free shipping to arrive which is cool. I love the color combination and the square face too. There are things though. First is that the strap/band is way too short. I clasped it at the second to the last hole. I think this watch is great for any women with a very very tiny wrist because the band was too small for my regular sized wrist. I wanted it to look bulky and bigger size but it didn't. It just made it look like a mid sized ordinary watch. Second is that the band is made of resin material, meaning it is a hard plastic and it feels awkwardly wet the minute you perspire as it brushes your skin. I took it out a few times to dry. Third, it's not user friendly when it comes to setting the date and time etc esp for people who don't like reading manuals. 4th, is that the mineral screen is way too light for anyone who has eye problems... I don't have one yet I have to squint and stare at it for awhile to check the time.... I gotta say, it's all about the looks because it does look very gorgeous... I wanted to return it but decided not to. I don't wanna pay the restocking fee... I'll still wear it though but I'll look for another bigger watch soon...



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Sweet Poison Sorbet Watch #BG2001-7A

No comments:

Post a Comment