12/29/2009

Review of Activa Women's Multi-function Digital Watch #AD007-002

This is a great watch for the money.

I just wanted something to wear around the house, go to the beach in and that was easy to find (hence the choice of orange). The watch band is a very bright almost fluoro orange and translucent as well.

I already have an Invicta Lupah that I adore so I wasn't worried about buying this brand and with a 5 year guarantee you can't go wrong.

The light has a number of colours that you can choose to scroll through just by holding down the light button. The face isn't too large and would probably suit from a 12 year old up to adult.

The only reason I took off one star is that the instructions are truly useless. If you are not patient and prepared to keep "playing" to set it then don't buy this watch. I don't consider that I am an idiot but it took me 3 hours just to set the time and date because the instructions just make no sense whatsoever!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Activa Women's Multi-function Digital Watch #AD007-002

No comments:

Post a Comment