12/12/2009

Review of Timex Unisex Black/Silver Ironman Sleek iControl Resin Strap Watch #T5K051

I would highly recommend this watch for anyone that has a compatible iPod.
This watch is great.It saves so much time (no pun intended) when using the iPod touch.Now I don't have to hit the home button, unlock the screen and then press pause to stop what I am listening to.Just a simple press of the play/pause button on the watch does it.The RF design makes for great battery life compared to bluetooth devices I have used to do the same thing.
The only thing I could ask for is that the next and back track buttons work for forward and reverse as well.
The design of the wrist band seems perfect.The fit on my wrist is one of the best I have ever had, and I have a lot of watches.And the way it is designed there is a lot of airflow so your wrist does not get too warm.This also makes for a light weight band.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Timex Unisex Black/Silver Ironman Sleek iControl Resin Strap Watch #T5K051

No comments:

Post a Comment