12/14/2009

Review of Timex Unisex Ironman 30-Lap Resin Strap Watch #T5K018

I bought this watch to help me train for my first half-marathon. Has all the standard features we're used to with digital watches, time, date, chrono w/split times, etc.You can also program occasions like birthdays, meetings, and anniversaries so you don't forget to stop and buy flowers during your run.The feature I use the most on this watch is the countdown timer.BEWARE!!I'm about 5'10" and 160lbs and have small wrists which prompted me to go for the unisex model; however, the watch case is more a ladies or teen size.I only wear it for running so it doesn't bother me too much, but my buddies would have a good time of it if I wore this out to the bar.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Timex Unisex Ironman 30-Lap Resin Strap Watch #T5K018

No comments:

Post a Comment