12/16/2009

Review of Freestyle Men's Shark x 2.0 Ana-Digi Polyurethane Strap Watch #FS81241

This is a decent looking watch that works well.I've used it while surfing 67 times during the past three months and it still looks brand new.Read the manual to extend the life of the seals i.e. the seals don't like extremely temps such as in hot tubs. Consumers need to be aware that all the digital features require decent light to be seen.For example, if I need the date, I find myself having to really stare at the watch in order to be able to see it. The watch has a cool looking blue night light but once it is turned on, it will turn off as soon as I hit another button.So, setting an alarm at night is cumbersome as a result because I need to turn on the light and then each time I scroll thought the modes, I need to turn the light back on.Imagine this...light button, mode button, light button, alarm button, light button, set button, light button and so on.Expect a slightly thicker body (watch casing).



Click Here to see more reviews about: Freestyle Men's Shark x 2.0 Ana-Digi Polyurethane Strap Watch #FS81241

No comments:

Post a Comment