12/27/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Mudman Digital Sports Watch #G9000MC-3

Many G-Shocks are tough, well I guess all of them are.But according to my friends and I this is arguably the toughest available.The case is covered in a thick resin coating and the buttons are thick but hard to press due to their anti-mud capabilities.The camo print looks really cool, especially if you know a hunter or someone who enjoys the outdoors.Despite it's size, it is very comfortable and light.I wear mine when I know that I will be doing something that may otherwise harm my other watches.This watch can and will take anything you throw at it, laugh, and ask for more. The dual illuminator is also cool in that the whole face lights up.Overall, if you have a guy or even a girl for that matter who likes camo, is rough on normal watches, or enjoy G-Shock watches, this is one they will enjoy.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Mudman Digital Sports Watch #G9000MC-3

No comments:

Post a Comment