12/07/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G Ana-Digi Shock Resistant Watch #BG90-7B

I purchased this watch because I needed one with 5 alarms, for medical reasons.It is amazing!It has time zones preprogrammed into it, and when it arrived it was set to Tokyo.Well, when I changed it to where I live, the hands automatically spun around to the correct time for my area!It looks nice too - they make it feminine, compared to other watches of the same type.It also can show you the time (in the digital display) of another time zone of your choice, at the touch of a button.It has three alarm sounds, but they all sound very similar.And it has a light too, which I didn't expect.One of the digital circles displays the seconds, and I have actually found that feature useful.There are also stopwatch and timer features, and with all these things, it is still easy to understand how to work the watch, once you look at the instructions.All in all, I am very pleased with my watch!:)Very cool!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Ana-Digi Shock Resistant Watch #BG90-7B

No comments:

Post a Comment