9/27/2009

Review of Bulova Women's Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch #96R000

MODERN, FEMININE, UNIQUE AND SOPHISTICATED. This watch is even more beautiful in person! I've had it for about 1 month now and have gotten so many compliments. I can't stop looking at it, it's just that pretty. This particular model really stands out, especially when you compare it to the other Bulova watches for women, or women's watches in general. Not to mention it looks like it costs a fortune! This model is much bigger and heavier than your average women's watch, so it is not a watch to buy if you want something discrete. The diamonds are very very tiny and you can barely see them, so if you are looking for something with bigger, more visible diamonds, you will need to spend a lot more.My favorite thing about this watch, besides the fact that the face is so gorgeous and unique, is that I can dress it up or down. It can look sporty or super dressy. It goes with everything!

PS. I was considering Bulova's Diamond Chronograph Watch #96R19 (very popular model). In person, this one is waaaay better looking and much more sophisticated! Not to mention I wanted something not everybody has. It looks like it costs 10x more than the #96R19.I am so glad I saw them in person before making a decision.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Women's Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch #96R000

No comments:

Post a Comment