9/29/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G Purple Jelly Shock Resistant Sports Watch #BG169-6V

I've only been wearing it for 2 days so far, but this watch has made it through two days gardening and banging around handwashing dishes no problem. I really like that this watch feels heavy-duty. I am no longer worried about dropping my watch or forgeting it's on when I jump in the shower. I am a big Disney fan and have bought countless watches disney themed only to be buying a new watch a few months down the road. I don't do much sporty stuff, but I needed a watch that wasn't gonna kick the bucket a few months down the road. As somebody else stated on the blue version of this watch, the color in the pictures aren't true to what the color actually is. The band is alot more sub-dued in color, kinda like a lavender/gray color see through jelly band, very pretty and more adult like than other sport watches with color on them. It does take a bit getting use to have a big face on the watch for me, but if it stays alive for me, I'll deal( I prefer more petite watches). If anything happens to it, I'll revise my review. :)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Purple Jelly Shock Resistant Sports Watch #BG169-6V

No comments:

Post a Comment