9/30/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G Sweet Poison Shock Resistant Sport Watch # BG191-4B3

I love this watch and get compliments on it all the time.I am an RN and have looked for years for a watch that performs all that this one does.Analog face, digital 24 hr clock,and many other features that I will never use.The best feature for me is the count down timer.I knocked off points because 1. there isn't a second hand, the seconds are digital display. 2. I'm concerned about the band because it is getting dirty and reg. soap doesn't clean it.The silver ring around the face really shows it off. Sits high and is a serious sports watch but I'm wearing it at the hospital.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Sweet Poison Shock Resistant Sport Watch # BG191-4B3

No comments:

Post a Comment