9/24/2009

Review of Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Silhouette Sport Watch #EW1170-51X

I've had this watch for a month.I'm very happy with it.The pushbutton that opens the fold-over clasp is so easy to use.I had some links removed and it fits me perfectly without turning on my wrist.It's very comfortable, and I love the appearance.I have thin wrists and the size is not overwhelming.

The hands are luminous but I must say I have never found that feature particularly useful on a watch.I do wish the watch had a nightlight.It has a date but I don't rely on my watch for the date.

I wanted an Eco-Drive watch because when a watch battery dies, it's so inconvenient to have the battery replaced.It's too soon to know how well the watch's self-charging system works in the long haul.So far, the watch keeps perfect time and it's totally silent.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Silhouette Sport Watch #EW1170-51X

No comments:

Post a Comment