9/23/2009

Review of Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA670WA-1

This watch is available under the heading: Casio Women's Digital Watch #LA670WA-1 Ladies' dress watch, under which there more more reviews, and I already added mine there.

To reitereate, this is a very smart & sweet looking watch, and also is all metal and digital, which are both rare at this size. However, the negative aspects are: no light, no date, and the clasp comes apart very easily. The description gives the erroneous impression the strap is the expansion type, but in fact it is a metal strap with a clasp that can slide up & down one arm, to a length that fits you.

I can see why one of the previous reviewers lost her watch: it is very easy not to snap the clasp closed properly. It came apart on me more than once and, the watch being so light, it is quite easy not to notice it has gone!

I like the watch but am very disappointed with the strap. I did consider getting a genuine expansion one which was what I had been looking for, but this turned out to cost more the the watch itself! If, like me, you are looking for a watch with an expansion type strap, Timex does them much better but unfortunately, and disappointingly, does not do them in digital form....



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA670WA-1

No comments:

Post a Comment