9/29/2009

Review of Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Sport Watch #EW3140-51E

I picked this one for myself because I like the simple elegant design, and it proved to be true to the picture when it arrived. The black background is a good alternative since it made the rest stand out.It has a second hand, a date and day calendar, and luminent hands which glow brightly in dark (which wasn't in the description even at Citizen website), and the design is simple elegant.

I read a previous review about the glass surface, - it is true, my 3mm scratch showed up two days after I merely wore it. No matter how careful you are, this is meant to happen for this kind of surface.I asked a watchsmith and he said replacing it will cost around $100. At the price I paid (130+)I think it is a good catch compare to my previous watch (swiss army brand, 300+). I think the surface is probably what set the price differnce. I am okey with it though because of the price and I no longer need to replace battery every two years (which is also bad for water resistance). I swimmed, stemed and saunaed with it, and no problem so far (two months).

Also, Amazon's policy is return within 30 days unwore and chain unadjusted - so pay attention if you don't want to keep it.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Sport Watch #EW3140-51E

No comments:

Post a Comment