9/19/2009

Review of Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1

I love this watch.I've been re-buying it since the 80's.I typically trash watches within a year or so but I can make these last for a good 5 years or more even with hard use.Considering that I started out paying about 10 bucks for it, that's pretty impressive.Every one has survived my sweaty exercise sessions, sloppy dishwashing and slamming my wrist against things.The band can be torn but somehow I've only managed to do that on one of the four or so I've bought.And the band fits my little skinny wrist that NO jewelry fits, without having to alter it in any way.I use every feature on this watch, especially the countdown timer, which is a great tool for those of us who are easily distracted.If I have to remember to do something in a few minutes (from 5 to 30 minutes), whether it's call someone back, check the oven, turn off the garden hose, switch the laundry, or whatever, I can utilize the countdown timer as a reminder tool that travels with me unlike a kitchen timer or a sticky note.The watch is small and flat, and although it has a very vinyl utilitarian look, I choose it most of the time over my prettier dress watches because it's far more functional.This is not jewelry by any means but it's a great cost-effective little tool, if that's what you're into (and I am).



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Daily Alarm Digital Watch #LA11WB-1

No comments:

Post a Comment