9/26/2009

Review of Citizen Women's Eco-Drive 200 Meter Sport Watch #EW3130-55A

I love this watch.I am a lazy watch wearer, which is why I love waterproof/dive watches which allow me to wear it while swimming and showering.Of course, the biggest drawback is that once the battery dies, most watch manufacturers will not guarantee that the watch will be waterproof unless you send it back to the factory - which usuall involves a long wait and a pricey replacement cost.With the Eco-drive on this watch, the battery is always charging from the sun and will not need replacing.Plus, the style is sporty but nice enough to wear all the time and adjustable enough to fit my very skinny wrists.(In the past I have had to go with rubber as opposed to metal bracelet bands because the bracelets could not be made small enough for my wrists).

Now for the cons.If you need reading glasses, the date on this watch will be difficult to read. I'm ok in bright light, but inside, it's almost impossible to make out.Also, if given the choice, I think I'd like a darker face with the silver-toned hands and number lines.This watch has a light face with silver and white hands and lines, which make it hard to read in some light for those of us over 40.

Overall, though, this a great watch.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Women's Eco-Drive 200 Meter Sport Watch #EW3130-55A

No comments:

Post a Comment