9/19/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G Atomic Timekeeping Watch #BG1500A-7B

I received this today and was a little shocked by the wide white brightness of the band. It looks somewhat opaque blue in the picture, but is actually bright bright white as described. I guess it could be changed if my vanity overcomes me. On the other hand, it took 2 seconds to figure the multitude of cool gadgets out and THE coolest thing is seeing the hands of the watch turn by themselves when you select which city you live in. So fun!

I had an officer's Swiss Army watch for ten years before it suddenly stopped working- instead of getting it fixed (no it wasn't a battery issue) I thought I could use in my life as a mother/graduate student/ etc. etc. a watch with an alarm , date, timer... I am glad to make the transition to practicality (at least with my watch).



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G Atomic Timekeeping Watch #BG1500A-7B

No comments:

Post a Comment