10/11/2009

Review of Armitron Women's Sport Display Watch #456967WTPK

I really love this watch - it's cute, it's small and so far very durable.

The downside is that setting the time/date/alarm isn't very intuitive and without the directions can make one want to throw the watch against a wall (which I ended up doing, but it still works!). I unfortunately lost the directions while I was moving out of my apartment, and consequently when I had to change time zones, it took me nearly 30 minutes to figure out how to change the time/date/etc. Moreover, the manufacturer's website doesn't have directions for this specific sort of watch.

The watch itself is great - just DON'T lose the directions!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Armitron Women's Sport Display Watch #456967WTPK

No comments:

Post a Comment