10/25/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Ana-Digi Chronograph Shock Resistant Sport Watch #AW591-2A

First off i want to say that this is one of the best watches I've purchased . The watch is very comfortable and lightweight but feels like it can take any punishment you give it. It looks bigger in the pictures shown on here and is definitely not so big as shown. I was worried about it being too big and chunky but is the exact opposite. Most of the time i forget its there! The band is very flexible and just molds around your wrist perfectly. All the features work as well as you would expect and fit your daily needs. Thealarm is a little quit for me as i am a heavy sleeper, but i use my blackberry instead and that is always with me as well as my G-shock!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Ana-Digi Chronograph Shock Resistant Sport Watch #AW591-2A

No comments:

Post a Comment