10/19/2009

Review of Casio Women's Classic Round Analog Watch #LQ139B-1B

I purchased this casio watch because my other watch had died and I needed a simple watch and I didn't want to spend much money. It was very inexpensive and that's what I was looking for.

It does what it's supposed to, which is to keep basic time. I wish I had gotten a watch with the calendar function because I never realized how frequently I looked to my old watch for the date. I felt I wouldn't need it, but a lifetime of looking for the date on one's wrist is hard to break.

My biggest complaint with the watch is the texture of the wristband. It's some sort of rubbery plastic material. I hate how it feels on my skin and it's a little too short for my wrist. I've actually purchased a replacement watch band for it and that helps a lot.

If you want a basic cheap watch that holds time and is easily readable, this watch would be fine. And if you lose it, no big deal because it only cost $11 or $12 dollars.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Classic Round Analog Watch #LQ139B-1B

No comments:

Post a Comment