10/24/2009

Review of Casio Women's Baby-G G-MS Sweet Poison Watch #MSG161C-1V

The watch is prettier in person than on the site.The stainless/black/pale pink color combo makes it feel modern and cool, while the hint of pink on the face makes it just feminine enough.I have to agree with the other reviews about the fact that the time can be difficult to see from certain angles.The numbers are silvery against a frosty pink background, so the effect is a bit like looking at a message written on your bathroom mirror after it gets all fogged up by your hot shower.Very cool, but just like a message on a mirror, it can be a bit hard to see unless your eyes are looking at it pretty much straight on.For me, the effect is worth having to tilt my wrist to the right angle, but not everyone will think so. The watch is also a good size for me (I'm on the tall side, and some women's watches are just too dainty, but men's are too clunky). This watch is replacing an old casio Baby-G Shock that I had for years and never gave me trouble.So I went with the same brand again.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's Baby-G G-MS Sweet Poison Watch #MSG161C-1V

No comments:

Post a Comment