10/22/2009

Review of Casio Men's G-Shock Ana-Digi Shock Resistant Street Rider Sports Watch #G300-2AV

I love this watch.... I use it mostly for work and it can sure take a beating.The time zones features are great, and it has other useful features.Very light, and it isn't nearly as bulky as some of the other casio watches.

The things I don't like:The cities listed are somewhat not what you would expect for some of the European countries (with the time zone feature).For someone who travels extensively, you have to be thinking.You also have no short cut for your home city like my other watch with world time zones.A lot of the cities I travel to aren't listed, so you have to look at the time difference or make sure the city listed is in the zone you want...The timer only counts down from an hour, in my job I need to keep track of flight times so we know how long until landing, so that is useless.On the other hand you can use the timer alarm and easy resets for working out.....My biggest dissapointment was with the strap replacements.I had to go to Germany to find an actual velcro strap to replace the rubber one that was scratching the inside of my wrist.I cannot believe that in this day and age when everyone can customize almost every item purchased online, I had such a hard time with that.

All in all, I am very happy with the purchase, but it took a while of getting it exactly how I wanted it.Plus the fact that the analog and digital times are synchronized is really nice..... Good luck!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's G-Shock Ana-Digi Shock Resistant Street Rider Sports Watch #G300-2AV

No comments:

Post a Comment