10/29/2009

Review of Bulova Women's Bracelet Watch #96M000

I just bought this watch as a gift for my wife.(See there honey, you're world famous!I just mentioned you on Amazon.)

IT's a very handsome conservatively styled women's watch, all polished stainless steel.Solid (not rolled) bracelet links.We're both really pleased with how it looks. Now we will see how it runs.According to Bulova's website, all Bulova watches are guaranteed to be accurate to within one minute per year. Bulova was recently purchased by Citizen, and their watches are excellent, so hopes are high.We got an excellent price, too, under $90.00.I see it has gone up a lot since a few weeks ago.Bulova's list price is $175.

We haven't had the bracelet length adjusted yet, and boy! does it need adjusting. The watch must be made with real Amazons (plug!!) in mind as it is even longer than the band on a man's Orient professional divers' watch of mine --before I removed a few links to fit it to my wrist.

Preliminary review:5 stars



Click Here to see more reviews about: Bulova Women's Bracelet Watch #96M000

No comments:

Post a Comment