10/15/2009

Review of Casio Women's White 8-Digit Calculator Watch #LDF40-7

I just received my watch today, and I love it.I have had other cheaper calculator watches in the past, and I can tell this one is of much better quality than what I am used to. The numbers are pretty tiny and kind of hard to read, but I think I will get used to them over time, especially once I know which buttons do what.The display is very clear and easy to read.I have a small wrist, andwas kind of worried about it being too big, but it fits great.I like how there is a date function, alarm function, and stop watch function built in.I work in a lab, so I know I will find every thing this watch has to be useful.The only thing I think it might be missing is a backlight, but if you don't mind not having one, than I can't think of any reason why this would not be a perfect watch.I can't wait to show it off!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Women's White 8-Digit Calculator Watch #LDF40-7

No comments:

Post a Comment