10/31/2009

Review of Casio Men's Waveceptor Atomic Digital Watch #WV58A-1AV

This watch has the features, weight/feel that I wanted for work. (HEMS)
The "atomic time" feature coincides exactly with our helicopter's Garmin 530 radios.The backlight lasts long enough after pressing to write down and view times without repeating over and over again.The only reason I gave a 3/5 is the watch arrived without instructions.None.
I do not know if that was a Seller issue (Chelsea) or Manufacturer. (Casio)I have enough gadgetology experience that I could eventually figure it out.I prefer instructions and if I cannot find any on-line, it may take a while.(Syncing the radio signal, changing from Central Time to Pacific, changing the 12 hr format to 24 hr, etc.)Overall, this is exactly what I have been looking for.

Addendum:Go to Casio's website.Enter in the 4 (or 3) digit number from the back of your watch and it has a library of all the relevant instructions manuals in pDF format.Which, come to think of it, is a little easier to read than those manuals they usually put under the display box.But it is an additional hassle if you don't have internet access.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Men's Waveceptor Atomic Digital Watch #WV58A-1AV

No comments:

Post a Comment