10/13/2009

Review of Citizen Women's Eco-Drive 300 Meter Professional Diver Watch #EP6000-07H

I bought this watch after discovering that I love scuba diving!I have always liked Citizen watches for their quality and reliability.This watch is no exception.It is very stylish, durable, keeps perfect time and is totally green!Just wear it, and under normal use, it will stay charged forever, no batteries to buy every few years, no watch battery dying at just the wrong time.Actually, my husband and I each got one of these watches after his watch died on vacation, in a rather remote location where there were no replacement batteries.Do yourself a favor, if you need a reliable watch that looks great, and keeps even Al Gore happy, buy this watch.Oh, and this is a great price!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Citizen Women's Eco-Drive 300 Meter Professional Diver Watch #EP6000-07H

No comments:

Post a Comment